Workplace Inclusion is a service which Direct Access provides to employers to help support staff and managers with either education around disabilities and health conditions or practical support for colleagues experiencing workplace barriers or issues.
We offer a range of assessments and training for workplace disability issues or concerns; promoting a more inclusive approach and assisting with accessible thinking and solutions.
We can also provide management support, working with Occupational Health and HR teams to implement practical workplace solutions or with Senior Management teams to improve organisational awareness and understanding around the benefits of having a diverse work population.
- Structured – easy to understand formats
- Practical – workplace barriers and disabilities understood
- Independent – Direct Access provide equitable and quality service
- Flexible – solutions to meet your needs
- Cost Effective – proactive and reactive solutions
- Nationwide – On-site assessments UK wide
- Experienced – 17 years in delivering support to people
Direct Access Workplace Assessments
Workplace assessments are for anyone with work related barriers, a disability or other impairments; be it a bad back, difficulties reading onscreen text or not being able to hear customers or colleagues – we can help! We will carry out an in-depth assessment of the workstation set-up and an analysis of the general workplace to ensure employees can work productively, safely and are well-supported to overcome any issues.
- Extensive product knowledge in Assistive Technology, Ergonomics and Software
- Collaboration with H&S and Occupational Health
- Vastly experienced in physical, mobility, visual, hearing, disability and neurodiversity issues or specific learning difficulties in the workplace
- Quality reports by qualified field experts
- Improve productivity
- Decrease sickness (and associated costs)
- Reduce the risk of compensation claims
- Be an effective and responsible employer/manager
Direct Access DSE Workstation Assessments
All employers must protect employees from health risks who are required to work for more than an hour at a time or habitually with display screen equipment (DSE), using a PC, laptop, tablet and/or smartphone.
Our assessors will ensure your organisation is compliant with The Health and Safety Executive (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations and ensure your employees are safe and fully productive in the workplace.
Walk and Talk
Retail and Town Centre
77 Camden Street Lower,