Hearing induction loops and orientation technology for accessible environments.
Disability Awareness Training
Direct Access delivers cost-effective training for organisations, enabling staff to better understand the barriers that colleagues and customers with a disability may have. Our disability awareness training programs will assist staff to learn about legal responsibilities under the Equality Act 2010, and promote a more inclusive approach.
We can provide flexible training ranging from sessions for staff & line-managers, through to executive disability awareness training for HR & Senior Managers.
Overview of Disability Awareness
- Training people at all levels in any sector
- Delivered by Professionals experienced in disability and equality
- Promote Disability Confidence and provide guidance to become a Disability Confident Leader
- Greater understanding increases morale, productivity and effective teamwork.
- Tailored sessions with a practical, theoretical and interactive approach
- Modular training system to meet specific needs of your business – SocialModels, Communication, Issues & Myths, Flexible Approach, Effective Disability Management Recruitment
Our other services
Helping you create inclusive content.
How Can We Help You Today?
A member of our award-winning accessibility team will be in contact.
If you would like to communicate in a specific way, please let us know.