RightHear is turning public spaces into accessible environments for blind and visually impaired people.
The Direct Access Under the Counter Induction Loop is a bespoke hearing assistance device designed in conjunction with Ampetronic for those who are Deaf or hard of hearing. Designed to fit all reception and service desks, it has been specifically designed to reduce background noise making it easier for people with hearing aids to partake in conversation.
- Designed by the Deaf team at Direct Access in conjunction with industry pioneers Ampretonic.
- Convenience Assured – All cable connections made on a single face of the unit, adding flexibility and simple installation.
- A wide variety of applications including – Ticket and service stations, retail counters,
- Information kiosks, Reception desks, Interview rooms, small meeting rooms, taxis and other private hire vehicles.
- High standards of design and audio quality ensured with Metal Loss Correction (MLC).
- Multi-turn preformed loop.
- Power supply.
Our team of Deaf Service Engineers can install and commission your new system quickly and effectively. Once complete full onsite training is provided on your new system.
Our Other Products
Our other services
Helping you create inclusive content.
How Can We Help You Today?
A member of our award-winning accessibility team will be in contact.
If you would like to communicate in a specific way, please let us know.