For the City of Sumner, WA Direct Access provides accessibility consultancy through the Architect on-call program.
Woking is a busy commuter town on the outskirts of London. Direct Access was part of a consortia which included Benoy Architects and Gillespies. This ambitious £460m project is a significant town square development including include shops, flats and a flagship 189-bed Hilton Hotel.
The project involved:
- Reviewing existing legislation and future legislation plans to future proof project
- Advising on access compliance issues
- Evaluation and signing off plans prior to construction
- Reviewing amendments and incidents as they arise in construction stages
- Facilitating stakeholder engagement and commitment to redevelopment
- Specifying accessibility products
How Can We Help You Today?
A member of our award-winning accessibility team will be in contact.
If you would like to communicate in a specific way, please let us know.